Parents with school responsabilities
To arrive 15 minutes prior to start of rota and will be the last to leave.
Duties of Parents with school responsabilities:
- keeping watch during breaktimes
- act as a teaching assistant for the younger children's classes
- photocopying (simple copies)
- act punctually as the "bell ringer"
- help children with their bathroom needs
- help with cleaning the classroom in case of spillage or similar
- to ensure that only our children our staff and our children are on school premises
- check all classrooms after studies are finished - to ensure they are neat and tidy
- to ensure that children are picked up/ collected by their parents
- notify school management in case of an incident.
Your input and help will support our School and our Children. Everything you do to help will help promote the School - your Children will benefit! Thank you for your support!